Model No : GA257L
Powerful, yet small and lightweight, the Castle GA257L noise dose meter combines the latest technological advances with a realistic price tag. With it's clear and easy to read 8 character alpha numeric display, soft-touch keypad, electronic security lock and instant calibration facility, the GA257L is sure to prove invaluable in a wide range of occupational health applications.
• Measures Lp, Lep'd, Dose%, Dose per Hour andPa2H
• Measures simultaneously LAeq and either LZeq or LCeq
• User selectable Exchange rate, Threshold and Criterion level.
• C or Z weighted Peak
• Save results to internal flash memory Download data to a PC via a USB connection
• Analysis software included with the meter
• Small and light weight, fits into small shirt or jacket pocket
• Lockable Key pad
• Constructed of tough crack resistance plastic.
• Single battery operation of approximately 12 hours
• Supplied with a strong clip for attaching to a belt or shirt pocket
|Accuracy||Class 2 / Type 2|
DISPLAY RANGE=69 – 141dB
LINEAR RANGE=70 – 140dB
PEAK RANGE=80 – 143dB
|Microphone||ACO 7146A pre-polarised ½" condenser microphone, 25mV / Pa|
|Power Supply||1 x PP3 (9V)|