Model No :
EQMS (Effluent Quality Monitoring System) technology is based on unique method FTLS UV spectroscopy which associate proprietary high resolution spectrograph with Fourier Transform & Least Square mathematical treatment. So, you can believe in our knowledgeable and responsive support team to address your unique needs for the water or air applications throughout your entire process.
Our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instruments, proven methods, easy procedures, and outstanding technical support. We will strive to be best choice brand offering trust and assurance to our customers.
• EQMS (Effluent Quality Monitoring System) analyser is based on Ultraviolet/Visible (UV/Vis) absorption, which has found increasingly wide application in process industries. The spectrum of interest here extends from 180 nm to 780 nm. Direct absorbance for UV254, COD, BOD, TOC, NO3, COLOR, PO4 , pH, TSS and Cr bring fast and stable measurements.
• This unique method allows measurements on extremely turbid or colored samples like Exceptional selectivity and no interference has never been reported after years of operation on many different applications.
• The patented flow cell allows very high level of suspended solids without clogging. The turbidity is automatically compensated by a dual-wavelength method.
• The UV source is a Xenon flash lamp specified for 109 flashes that corresponds to more than 10 years of life time with one measurement every minute.
• Physico-chemical measurements like pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity can be added to the internal measurements by using external probes. The dissolved oxygen probe is based on fluorescence method for a lower maintenance and higher stability.