Model No : GA607
The GA607 meets the demanding standards of a class 1 calibrator. It features two calibration levels, 94dB and 104dB re 20μPa both at 1kHz. It is for use with 1/2" microphones. Using the GA607, a sound level meter can be checked at two meter scale points and usually on two ranges. Supplied with GA690 barometer
• Dual Level - 94dB & 104dB relative to 20μPa
• Built to the requirements of IEC60942:2003 Sound Calibrators
• Class 1/C.
• It is supplied with a ½" cavity.
• Nominal Sound Pressure level at 101.3kPa (760mm Hg), 23º & 50%RH.
• Tolerance: ± 0.3dB.
• Harmonic Distortion: < 3% .
• Temperature range: -10°C to 50ºC.
• Batteries: 2 x3V CR2032 (Coin Cell).
• Life: approx. 70 hours.
• Cavity diameter: ½" microphone Standard
• Dimensions: Length: 140mm, Diameter: 51mm, Weight: 230gms.
IEC 60942 states that for a calibrator to be used in the Class 1 category, it must be corrected for barometric pressure. The Castle GA690 barometer is supplied with the GA607 Class 1/C calibrator for just this purpose. With a simple readout on the clear display and a correction table printed on the reverse, this is a simple process.
|Frequency Range||0 to 1300mbar (0 to 975mmHg)|
|Accuracy||±0.25% FS hysteresis and linearity|
|Battery||9V Alkaline type 6LR61 (PP3)|
|Battery life||Greater than 2500 hours|
|Dimensions||106 x 67 x 30mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight||135g incl. battery|